The Panther ST Series 2.5” SATA SSD houses a powerful SATA SSD controller that is fully compliant to SATA 6Gbps (Revision 3.0) standards on the front-end.
Matching the speed on the back-end side, the SSD controller is designed with 4 high-speed NAND Flash channels. This allows the product to achieve superior performance for fulfilling the market’s ever increasing demand of convenient user-experience, improved multi-tasking capabilities and extreme responsiveness.The Panther ST Series 2.5” SATA SSD is a perfect storage device for various Military/ Industrial/Embedded applications.
- Ultra-small form factor supporting unformatted capacities of : 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB.
- Interface to host: SATA 6Gbps (Revision 3.0) compliant
- Backwards compliant to SATA 3Gbps & SATA 1.5Gbps
- ATA Command Set ACS-2
- NCQ support up to queue depth = 32
- Flash: 2xnm Micron Sync MLC NAND flash
- External Cache: 256MB SDRAM DDRIII: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB,512MB ,1GB
- High performance:
- Sustained Sequential Read: 560 MB/s
- Sustained Sequential Write: 450 MB/s
- 4K Random Read: 77,000 IOPS
- 4K Random Write: 70,000 IOPS
- Low power consumption:
- Max read/write: 3.23W
- Slumber power mode: 0.30W
- Highly-reliable: MTBF:2,000,000 hours
- Operating shock: 3,000G, 0.5ms; 100G11ms,1/2 sine
- Operating vibration: 30Grms,15-2000Hz, 3 axis, 3 hours
- Operating temperature : -40˚C to 85˚C
- Storage temperature : -55˚C to 95˚C